Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Jingera Weather

Now6.2°C
Tonight2°CSunny
Tomorrow9°C

Snowy Mountains for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 800 metres. Winds NW 40 to 60 km/h.

Current Conditions

Braidwood at Monday 7:50pm EST
Temperature:6.2°C
Feels like: 1.6°C
Dew point: 2.4°C
Relative Humidity: 76%
Wind:  NW 30 km/h
Gusts to: 43 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Braidwood

Tue
26 Jul
Sunny2°C9°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 21km/h
Wed
27 Jul
Mostly sunny2°C11°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Thu
28 Jul
Sunny0°C12°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Fri
29 Jul
Mostly sunny0°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Sat
30 Jul
Late shower1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  W 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 6km/h
Sun
31 Jul
Clearing shower4°C13°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 17km/h
Mon
1 Aug
Mostly sunny4°C14°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h

Jingera Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone