Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Newton Boyd Weather

Now24.0°C
Today29°CPossible shower
Tonight20°C

Northern Tablelands for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north during the morning and afternoon. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 26 to 33.

Current Conditions

Grafton at Saturday 6:50am EDT
Temperature:24.0°C
Feels like: 24.0°C
Dew point: 22.4°C
Relative Humidity: 91%
Wind:  SSE 22 km/h
Gusts to: 28 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 16.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Grafton

Sat
21 Jan
Possible shower24°C29°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  S 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 20km/h
Sun
22 Jan
Clearing shower20°C29°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Mon
23 Jan
Mostly sunny19°C31°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Tue
24 Jan
Sunny18°C37°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  N 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 18km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Possible shower20°C33°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 18km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Possible thunderstorm22°C30°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 13km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible shower21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 14km/h

Newton Boyd Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone