Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Boorook Weather

Now14.2°C
Today20°CPossible thunderstorm
Tonight9°C

Northern Tablelands for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 15 to 35 km/h.

Current Conditions

Stanthorpe at Wednesday 4:20am EST
Temperature:14.2°C
Feels like: 14.2°C
Dew point: 11.3°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  WNW 2 km/h
Gusts to: 4 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tabulam

Wed
26 Apr
Possible thunderstorm15°C20°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 14km/h
Thu
27 Apr
Sunny9°C18°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 7km/h
Fri
28 Apr
Mostly sunny8°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 8km/h
Sat
29 Apr
Sunny8°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  W 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 4km/h
Sun
30 Apr
Mostly sunny9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  S 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 7km/h
Mon
1 May
Mostly sunny11°C20°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 6km/h
Tue
2 May
Mostly sunny10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 6km/h

Boorook Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone