Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Armidale Weather

Now13.5°C
Tonight9°CShowers
Tomorrow23°C

Northern Tablelands for Monday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm early this evening. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Armidale Ap at Sunday 7:40pm EST
Temperature:13.2°C
Feels like: 11.9°C
Dew point: 13.0°C
Relative Humidity: 99%
Wind:  WNW 15 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1021.0 hPa
Rainfall: 8.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Armidale

Mon
2 May
Showers9°C23°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  N 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Tue
3 May
Clearing shower9°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h
Wed
4 May
Sunny4°C20°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 15km/h
Thu
5 May
Sunny4°C21°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  N 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 14km/h
Fri
6 May
Sunny4°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 14km/h
Sat
7 May
Mostly sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 15km/h
Sun
8 May
Possible shower7°C20°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  N 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 19km/h

Armidale Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone