Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Evans Head Weather

Now14.1°C
Tonight7°CPossible shower
Tomorrow19°C

Northern Rivers for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Evans Head at Friday 8:10pm EST
Temperature:14.1°C
Feels like: 12.4°C
Dew point: 6.9°C
Relative Humidity: 62%
Wind:  SSE 22 km/h
Gusts to: 30 km/h
Pressure: 1017.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ballina

Sat
27 Aug
Possible shower7°C19°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  SW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 26km/h
Sun
28 Aug
Clearing shower9°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 14km/h
Mon
29 Aug
Mostly sunny9°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 14km/h
Tue
30 Aug
Mostly sunny10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Wed
31 Aug
Cloudy11°C23°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 67% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 19km/h
Thu
1 Sep
Possible shower13°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 69% 
Wind 9am:  N 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 22km/h
Fri
2 Sep
Possible shower14°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  N 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 28km/h

Evans Head Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone