Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bril Bril Weather

Now31.8°C
Today39°CLate shower
Tonight21°C

Mid North Coast for Tuesday: Hot and mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the south late this afternoon and evening, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm late this afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 34 to 41.

Current Conditions

Kempsey Ap at Tuesday 9:40am EDT
Temperature:31.8°C
Feels like: 31.4°C
Dew point: 14.9°C
Relative Humidity: 36%
Wind:  NW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1011.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Mt Seaview

Tue
24 Jan
Late shower21°C39°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 5km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Showers21°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 7km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Showers21°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 88% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 5km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Possible shower21°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 92%  3pm: 78% 
Wind 9am:  E 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Possible shower20°C32°C
Chance of rain: 40% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 7km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Possible shower21°C32°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 71% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 7km/h
Mon
30 Jan
Possible shower20°C34°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h

Bril Bril Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone