Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Penarie Weather

Now13.1°C
Today15°CClearing shower
Tonight3°C

Lower Western for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast this morning. Winds W/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 17.

Current Conditions

Swan Hill at Saturday 12:00pm EST
Temperature:13.1°C
Feels like: 11.4°C
Dew point: 6.2°C
Relative Humidity: 63%
Wind:  S 19 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1012.7 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Balranald

Sat
28 May
Clearing shower6°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 15km/h
Sun
29 May
Sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 4km/h
Mon
30 May
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  NE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 10km/h
Tue
31 May
Cloud increasing3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (1-5mm)Cloud increasing
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 58% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 8km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Mostly sunny4°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 7km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Mostly sunny4°C17°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 11km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Possible shower6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h

Penarie Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone