Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Darnick Weather

Now16.4°C
Tonight13°CClearing shower
Tomorrow17°C

Lower Western for Friday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Ivanhoe Ap at Friday 12:00am EST
Temperature:16.4°C
Feels like: 16.4°C
Dew point: 14.2°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  NW 17 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1020.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Ivanhoe

Fri
29 May
Clearing shower13°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  S 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 9km/h
Sat
30 May
Cloudy10°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 51% 
Wind 9am:  E 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Sun
31 May
Mostly sunny8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 18km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Mostly sunny8°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  S 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Frost then sunny1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 14km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  S 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 11km/h
Thu
4 Jun
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h

Darnick Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone