Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Stewarts Brook Weather

Now18.9°C
Tonight15°CShowers increasing
Tomorrow26°C

Hunter for Tuesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Scone Ap at Monday 10:10pm EDT
Temperature:18.9°C
Feels like: 18.9°C
Dew point: 17.6°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind:  WSW 6 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1022.2 hPa
Rainfall: 1.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Murrurundi

Tue
28 Feb
Showers increasing15°C26°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 52% 
Wind 9am:  SE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 26km/h
Wed
1 Mar
Thunderstorms16°C25°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Thunderstorms
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 24km/h
Thu
2 Mar
Showers increasing16°C27°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 22km/h
Fri
3 Mar
Showers increasing16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Showers increasing
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 21km/h
Sat
4 Mar
Possible shower17°C25°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 21km/h
Sun
5 Mar
Rain17°C24°C
Chance of rain: 80% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 20km/h
Mon
6 Mar
Possible shower16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 25km/h

Stewarts Brook Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone