Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Dry Creek Weather

Now3.9°C
Tonight2°CFog then sunny
Tomorrow18°C

Hunter for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm along the coastal fringe. Winds S/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Scone Ap at Friday 9:50pm EST
Temperature:3.9°C
Feels like: 2.5°C
Dew point: 1.9°C
Relative Humidity: 87%
Wind:  W 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1020.6 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Scone

Sat
27 Aug
Fog then sunny2°C18°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 10km/h
Sun
28 Aug
Frost then sunny1°C19°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 14km/h
Mon
29 Aug
Frost then sunny1°C22°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  N 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 9km/h
Tue
30 Aug
Mostly sunny4°C23°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 11km/h
Wed
31 Aug
Possible shower10°C21°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  N 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 18km/h
Thu
1 Sep
Possible shower10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 60% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  N 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Fri
2 Sep
Possible shower12°C21°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h

Dry Creek Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone