Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Allandale Weather

Now16.0°C
Today19°CPossible shower
Tonight7°C

Hunter for Friday: Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog in the west this morning. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 19.

Current Conditions

Cessnock Ap at Friday 11:20am EST
Temperature:16.0°C
Feels like: 16.0°C
Dew point: 11.0°C
Relative Humidity: 72%
Wind:  S 24 km/h
Gusts to: 26 km/h
Pressure: 1021.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Cessnock

Fri
4 Sep
Possible shower10°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 16km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Fog then sunny7°C22°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 9km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Clearing shower8°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 15km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Late shower8°C25°C
Chance of rain: 40% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 70%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 16km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Clearing shower8°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 57%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  NW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly sunny6°C21°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  NW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 16km/h
Thu
10 Sep
Possible shower9°C20°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 14km/h

Allandale Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone