Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Yarrabandi Weather

Now5.5°C
Tonight0°CFrost then sunny
Tomorrow11°C

CW Slopes & Plains for Wednesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm on the northern plains. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Condobolin Ap at Wednesday 12:20am EST
Temperature:5.5°C
Feels like: 4.3°C
Dew point: 4.6°C
Relative Humidity: 94%
Wind:  SSE 6 km/h
Gusts to: 7 km/h
Pressure: 1028.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Condobolin

Wed
1 Jul
Frost then sunny0°C11°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 97%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  S 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 11km/h
Thu
2 Jul
Frost then sunny1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 21km/h
Fri
3 Jul
Frost then sunny-2°C13°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  SE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 5km/h
Sat
4 Jul
Frost then sunny-2°C13°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 10km/h
Sun
5 Jul
Frost then sunny-1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  E 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 7km/h
Mon
6 Jul
Frost then sunny0°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 8km/h
Tue
7 Jul
Mostly sunny3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 8km/h

Yarrabandi Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone