Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Warren Weather

Now18.6°C
Tonight15°CClearing shower
Tomorrow33°C

CW Slopes & Plains for Wednesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Current Conditions

Trangie at Tuesday 10:40pm EDT
Temperature:18.5°C
Feels like: 18.5°C
Dew point: 17.2°C
Relative Humidity: 92%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1014.5 hPa
Rainfall: 0.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Trangie

Wed
7 Dec
Clearing shower15°C33°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 52%  3pm: 22% 
Wind 9am:  S 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 9km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Possible thunderstorm17°C34°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 31km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Sunny13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 49%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  SW 26km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 25km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Mostly sunny9°C28°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 23% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Possible shower12°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 8km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Late shower17°C33°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 47%  3pm: 26% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 14km/h
Tue
13 Dec
Late shower18°C34°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 43%  3pm: 21% 
Wind 9am:  N 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 19km/h

Warren Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone