Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Eschol Weather

Now14.8°C
Today18°CPossible shower
Tonight8°C

CW Slopes & Plains for Wednesday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Dubbo Ap at Wednesday 5:10pm EST
Temperature:14.8°C
Feels like: 13.8°C
Dew point: 9.0°C
Relative Humidity: 68%
Wind:  E 15 km/h
Gusts to: 17 km/h
Pressure: 1024.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Dubbo

Wed
1 Jun
Possible shower6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  E 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 13km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Possible shower8°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Fri
3 Jun
Rain8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (20-40mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 80% 
Wind 9am:  E 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 15km/h
Sat
4 Jun
Rain9°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 84% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 13km/h
Sun
5 Jun
Showers8°C16°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 100%  3pm: 75% 
Wind 9am:  W 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 15km/h
Mon
6 Jun
Showers7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  SW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Tue
7 Jun
Showers7°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 98%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  W 17km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h

Eschol Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone