Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Canonba Weather

Now23.0°C
Today28°CPossible shower
Tonight18°C

CW Slopes & Plains for Saturday: Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Trangie at Saturday 4:30pm EST
Temperature:23.0°C
Feels like: 23.0°C
Dew point: 18.1°C
Relative Humidity: 74%
Wind:  N 7 km/h
Gusts to: 13 km/h
Pressure: 1017.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Nyngan

Sat
30 Apr
Possible shower18°C28°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 89%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  E 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 9km/h
Sun
1 May
Rain18°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 55% 
Wind 9am:  NW 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Mon
2 May
Mostly sunny9°C22°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 6km/h
Tue
3 May
Sunny8°C23°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 38% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 12km/h
Wed
4 May
Mostly sunny9°C24°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 7km/h
Thu
5 May
Sunny10°C25°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  E 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 5km/h
Fri
6 May
Sunny10°C26°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 55%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 4km/h

Canonba Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone