Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Wild Dog Mountains Weather

Now12.3°C
Tonight16°CShowers
Tomorrow19°C

Central Tablelands for Tuesday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of drizzle about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance of showers elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.

Current Conditions

Mt Boyce at Monday 11:00pm EDT
Temperature:12.3°C
Feels like: 11.2°C
Dew point: 12.0°C
Relative Humidity: 98%
Wind:  E 11 km/h
Gusts to: 18 km/h
Pressure: -
Rainfall: 5.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Springwood

Tue
27 Jan
Showers16°C19°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 85% 
Wind 9am:  S 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 12km/h
Wed
28 Jan
Possible shower15°C21°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 73%  3pm: 59% 
Wind 9am:  S 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 17km/h
Thu
29 Jan
Mostly sunny12°C23°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 15km/h
Fri
30 Jan
Late shower13°C25°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 58%  3pm: 35% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 10km/h
Sat
31 Jan
Sunny12°C27°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h
Sun
1 Feb
Late shower14°C28°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 9km/h
Mon
2 Feb
Possible shower16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 64%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  S 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h

Wild Dog Mountains Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone