Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Raglan Weather

Now6.9°C
Today12°CClearing shower
Tonight4°C

Central Tablelands for Sunday: Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning. Daytime maximum temperatures between 9 and 15.

Current Conditions

Bathurst Ap at Sunday 8:30am EST
Temperature:6.9°C
Feels like: 6.9°C
Dew point: 4.4°C
Relative Humidity: 84%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1018.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.2mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Bathurst

Sun
31 May
Clearing shower3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 95%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  W 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Mon
1 Jun
Clearing shower4°C9°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 19km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 23km/h
Tue
2 Jun
Frost then sunny-3°C11°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 85%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 12km/h
Wed
3 Jun
Frost then sunny-3°C12°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 10km/h
Thu
4 Jun
Frost then sunny-2°C11°C
Chance of rain: 70% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 14km/h
Fri
5 Jun
Possible shower1°C10°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 94%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  SW 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 19km/h
Sat
6 Jun
Possible shower2°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  S 17km/h

Raglan Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone