Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Phillip Weather

Now17.4°C
Tonight16°CRain
Tomorrow26°C

ACT for Tuesday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely at night. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Tuggeranong at Tuesday 1:10am EDT
Temperature:17.4°C
Feels like: 17.4°C
Dew point: 17.4°C
Relative Humidity: 100%
Wind:  SW 7 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1014.9 hPa
Rainfall: 13.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tuggeranong

Tue
6 Dec
Rain16°C26°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 86%  3pm: 49% 
Wind 9am:  NW 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Wed
7 Dec
Increasing sunshine11°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Increasing sunshine
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 27% 
Wind 9am:  N 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 18km/h
Thu
8 Dec
Late shower12°C29°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 62%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 30km/h
Fri
9 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C22°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 22km/h
Sat
10 Dec
Mostly sunny7°C26°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  NNE 3km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
Sun
11 Dec
Mostly sunny10°C28°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 2km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
Mon
12 Dec
Mostly sunny12°C31°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 29% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 4km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 14km/h

Phillip Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone