Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Latham Weather

Now11.5°C
Today18°CShowers
Tonight5°C

ACT for Saturday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Saturday 4:00pm EST
Temperature:11.5°C
Feels like: 10.0°C
Dew point: 7.8°C
Relative Humidity: 78%
Wind:  ESE 13 km/h
Gusts to: 18 km/h
Pressure: 1007.0 hPa
Rainfall: 1.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Sat
25 Apr
Showers6°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 61% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 12km/h
Sun
26 Apr
Possible shower5°C18°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 87%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  SW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 19km/h
Mon
27 Apr
Mostly sunny2°C17°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 71%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  SW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 15km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Mostly sunny3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 69%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  S 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Mostly sunny3°C17°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 74%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  SE 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 18km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Possible shower5°C17°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 20km/h
Fri
1 May
Possible shower6°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 64% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 15km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 21km/h

Latham Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone