Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Kingston Weather

Now10.5°C
Today12°CCloudy
Tonight3°C

ACT for Thursday: Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Thursday 4:40pm EST
Temperature:10.5°C
Feels like: 8.1°C
Dew point: 7.7°C
Relative Humidity: 83%
Wind:  NW 19 km/h
Gusts to: 22 km/h
Pressure: 1001.2 hPa
Rainfall: 3.6mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Thu
26 May
Cloudy5°C12°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 83% 
Wind 9am:  NW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 29km/h
Fri
27 May
Mostly sunny3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  W 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 32km/h
Sat
28 May
Clearing shower1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 91%  3pm: 66% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 23km/h
Sun
29 May
Frost then sunny-1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 80%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  W 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 22km/h
Mon
30 May
Cloudy-2°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  SW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 15km/h
Tue
31 May
Possible shower-3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 79%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 20km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Possible shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 84%  3pm: 60% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  SE 21km/h

Kingston Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone