Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Hume Weather

Now8.3°C
Today13°CMostly sunny
Tonight1°C

ACT for Friday: Cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds NW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming S 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Friday 4:10am EST
Temperature:8.3°C
Feels like: 4.5°C
Dew point: 2.5°C
Relative Humidity: 67%
Wind:  WNW 28 km/h
Gusts to: 33 km/h
Pressure: 1002.4 hPa
Rainfall: 3.8mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Fri
27 May
Mostly sunny3°C13°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  W 24km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 33km/h
Sat
28 May
Clearing shower1°C12°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 20km/h
Sun
29 May
Frost then sunny-1°C14°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Mon
30 May
Cloudy-2°C14°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 14km/h
Tue
31 May
Possible shower-3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 54% 
Wind 9am:  ENE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 20km/h
Wed
1 Jun
Possible shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 63% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 18km/h
Thu
2 Jun
Possible shower2°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 19km/h

Hume Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone