Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Giralang Weather

Now16.9°C
Tonight10°CFog then sunny
Tomorrow29°C

ACT for Sunday: Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm late this afternoon in the east. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Saturday 10:30pm EDT
Temperature:16.9°C
Feels like: 16.9°C
Dew point: 13.6°C
Relative Humidity: 81%
Wind:  S 4 km/h
Gusts to: 11 km/h
Pressure: 1015.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Sun
26 Oct
Fog then sunny10°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 78%  3pm: 34% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 23km/h
Mon
27 Oct
Possible shower12°C25°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 59%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  NW 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 40km/h
Tue
28 Oct
Sunny5°C21°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 54%  3pm: 32% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 20km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 36km/h
Wed
29 Oct
Mostly sunny5°C23°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 33% 
Wind 9am:  W 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 24km/h
Thu
30 Oct
Sunny5°C25°C
Chance of rain: 5% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 30% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 24km/h
Fri
31 Oct
Mostly sunny6°C27°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 63%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 25km/h
Sat
1 Nov
Possible shower10°C31°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 56%  3pm: 25% 
Wind 9am:  NW 14km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h

Giralang Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone