Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Flynn Weather

Now23.9°C
Tonight23°CLate shower
Tomorrow35°C

ACT for Tuesday: Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW 20 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm Chance of any rain: 60%.

Current Conditions

Canberra Ap at Tuesday 1:10am EDT
Temperature:23.9°C
Feels like: 23.9°C
Dew point: 18.8°C
Relative Humidity: 73%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1009.1 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Canberra

Tue
24 Jan
Late shower23°C35°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 60%  3pm: 37% 
Wind 9am:  NW 25km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 27km/h
Wed
25 Jan
Cloudy13°C29°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 66%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNE 16km/h
Thu
26 Jan
Mostly sunny15°C30°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 39% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  E 16km/h
Fri
27 Jan
Mostly sunny15°C31°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 40% 
Wind 9am:  E 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  NE 18km/h
Sat
28 Jan
Sunny16°C35°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  NW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Sun
29 Jan
Mostly sunny16°C36°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 61%  3pm: 28% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ENE 19km/h
Mon
30 Jan
Late shower17°C37°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Late shower
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 24% 
Wind 9am:  N 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 24km/h

Flynn Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone