Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Chisholm Weather

Now2.7°C
Today15°CMostly sunny
Tonight3°C

ACT for Monday: Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Mostly sunny day. Medium (40%) chance of showers later in the day. Light winds becoming NW 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

Current Conditions

Tuggeranong at Monday 3:20am EST
Temperature:2.7°C
Feels like: 2.7°C
Dew point: 2.3°C
Relative Humidity: 97%
Wind: 0 km/h 
Gusts to: 0 km/h
Pressure: 1012.0 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tuggeranong

Mon
26 Sep
Mostly sunny3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 60% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 46% 
Wind 9am:  NW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 20km/h
Tue
27 Sep
Clearing shower3°C15°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Clearing shower
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 47% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 16km/h
Wed
28 Sep
Mostly sunny1°C18°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 67%  3pm: 45% 
Wind 9am:  N 1km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 13km/h
Thu
29 Sep
Possible thunderstorm7°C13°C
Chance of rain: 90% (10-20mm)Possible thunderstorm
Humidity:  9am: 93%  3pm: 73% 
Wind 9am:  NNW 18km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 26km/h
Fri
30 Sep
Showers2°C10°C
Chance of rain: 90% (5-10mm)Showers
Humidity:  9am: 88%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  NW 22km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 27km/h
Sat
1 Oct
Possible shower3°C14°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 56% 
Wind 9am:  WNW 21km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 24km/h
Sun
2 Oct
Possible shower3°C20°C
Chance of rain: 60% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  NW 8km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 19km/h

Chisholm Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone