Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Calwell Weather

Now6.5°C
Tonight5°CPossible shower
Tomorrow17°C

ACT for Sunday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Current Conditions

Tuggeranong at Sunday 1:30am EST
Temperature:6.5°C
Feels like: 6.5°C
Dew point: 5.8°C
Relative Humidity: 95%
Wind:  NW 4 km/h
Gusts to: 9 km/h
Pressure: 1009.2 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tuggeranong

Sun
26 Apr
Possible shower5°C17°C
Chance of rain: 80% (< 1mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 90%  3pm: 57% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSW 13km/h
Mon
27 Apr
Mostly sunny2°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 72%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  SSW 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  WNW 7km/h
Tue
28 Apr
Mostly sunny3°C16°C
Chance of rain: 10% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 65%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  S 7km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 9km/h
Wed
29 Apr
Mostly sunny3°C16°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 53% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 11km/h
Thu
30 Apr
Possible shower5°C16°C
Chance of rain: 80% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 82%  3pm: 62% 
Wind 9am:  ESE 10km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 15km/h
Fri
1 May
Possible shower6°C16°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 70% 
Wind 9am:  SE 13km/h
Wind 3pm:  ESE 16km/h
Sat
2 May
Mostly sunny7°C15°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 96%  3pm: 77% 
Wind 9am:  SSE 16km/h
Wind 3pm:  SSE 19km/h

Calwell Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone