Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone

Bonython Weather

Now9.9°C
Tonight6°CRain
Tomorrow14°C

ACT for Thursday: Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely later this evening. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Current Conditions

Tuggeranong at Wednesday 6:30pm EST
Temperature:9.9°C
Feels like: 9.9°C
Dew point: 4.5°C
Relative Humidity: 69%
Wind:  NNE 2 km/h
Gusts to: 6 km/h
Pressure: 1010.3 hPa
Rainfall: 0.0mm since 9am

7 Day Forecast for Tuggeranong

Thu
3 Sep
Rain6°C14°C
Chance of rain: 90% (1-5mm)Rain
Humidity:  9am: 83%  3pm: 65% 
Wind 9am:  W 9km/h
Wind 3pm:  SW 18km/h
Fri
4 Sep
Fog then sunny1°C16°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Fog then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 77%  3pm: 44% 
Wind 9am:  S 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 9km/h
Sat
5 Sep
Frost then sunny0°C17°C
Chance of rain: 40% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 76%  3pm: 41% 
Wind 9am:  W 1km/h
Wind 3pm:  NNW 7km/h
Sun
6 Sep
Cloudy3°C16°C
Chance of rain: 50% (< 1mm)Cloudy
Humidity:  9am: 81%  3pm: 48% 
Wind 9am:  NE 5km/h
Wind 3pm:  N 12km/h
Mon
7 Sep
Possible shower4°C17°C
Chance of rain: 70% (1-5mm)Possible shower
Humidity:  9am: 75%  3pm: 50% 
Wind 9am:  NW 12km/h
Wind 3pm:  NW 21km/h
Tue
8 Sep
Frost then sunny1°C15°C
Chance of rain: 20% (< 1mm)Frost then sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 43% 
Wind 9am:  W 11km/h
Wind 3pm:  W 16km/h
Wed
9 Sep
Mostly sunny2°C16°C
Chance of rain: 30% (< 1mm)Mostly sunny
Humidity:  9am: 68%  3pm: 42% 
Wind 9am:  WSW 6km/h
Wind 3pm:  WSW 12km/h

Bonython Local Weather

Weather Search

Enter your town or postcode:
Fairfax Mobile Weatherzone